The Advocacy Center has been developed by the HACU Government Relations team to assist advocates and other stakeholders to make their voices be heard on the most important public policy issues impacting Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs) and other HACU member colleges and universities. The Advocacy Center easily allows its users to be heard in Washington, DC by providing the necessary resources to communicate with lawmakers and their staffs.
The HACU Advocacy Center is designed to easily allow you to:
- Send useful communications via email to your federal elected official’s Washington, DC offices;
- Read and respond to timely Calls to Actions as it relates to Hispanic higher education policy issues;
- Find contact information for federal elected officials and their staffs;
- Find election information and candidates for your state;
- Sign up to receive the latest news/updates on federal policies and legislative proposals impacting HSIs and Hispanic students.